Verbix Linguistic maps
Linguistic and Historical Maps
- "Where on Earth do they speak..." [Map]
- Check an alphabetical list of world's languages and see where the language is spoken.
- Languages of the World [Map]
- Zoom and pan an interactive map. See at glance the areas with the highest language diversity
- Swedish placenames in Finland [Map]
- Interactive maps displaying the location of Swedish placenames in Finland.
- Swedish in Estonia 1939 [Map]
- Interactive maps displaying Swedish speaking areas in Estonia in 1939.
- Finnish Placenames in Michigan [Map]
- Interactive map Finnish Placenames on Keweenaw Peninsula, Michigan, US.
- European Ethnohistory [Map]
- See the migrations of tribes and people in Europe in a timespace of more than 2000 years.
- Runes of Sweden [Map]
- Runic inscriptions of Sweden, inscriptions in Runic Swedish. See also: https://runes.verbix.com
- Historical Atlas of Europe and the Middle East
- A lot of ethnic maps from the history. These maps were found on my local hard disk and according to the WebArchive hasn't been online since 1997.