Verbix is designed for students of foreign languages who are tired of browsing grammar books, dictionaries, incomplete conjugation tables and other sources to find correct verb conjugations and spelling.
Verbix is a universal Verb Conjugator that shows complete verb inflections of any verb in tens of languages. Unlike any other sources, Verbix for Windows also returns the glossary look-up form from any inflection; you no more need to know them by heart!
Download Verbix for Windows
Get the free verb conugator for Windows.
Download Verbix for Windows (v.10.1.0, 31.9MB)
Languages in Verbix 10 for Windows
Not all languages are complete. Download Verbix for Windows to see the number of verbs in any of languages listed below.
- + 306 more...
- "You have the best site I've used for Spanish verb conjugation! Thanks for making it available." -- Suzi
- "Thank you for providing an invaluable tool for students of the French language." -- Lou
- "I must say you've done a SUPER site!!!!! Thanks a lot!! I'm interested in Nordic languages, now I want to study Icelandic and Faroese, and your VERBIX has helped me so much in Icelandic!!!" -- Kolya
- [In French:] J'en suis très impressionné, surtout quand j'y ai aussi trouvé les verbes norvegiens. -- Morten
- "I have just discovered your shona language conjugator and was very impressed." -- Cameron
- "First of all, let me say that the web sites you offer for Turkish-English learning and translation are WONDERFUL! I access them often as I am trying to learn Turkish." -- Adrian
- 10-16-2015 The free Verbix for Windows released.
- 03-30-2010 Free resource: List of all languages in all languages.
- 03-18-2008 Verbix 2008 Released.
- 07-10-2005 Verbix 7.0 Released.
- 07-24-2004 Verbix 6.0 Released.